Thursday, October 9, 2014

Meeting and Greeting

My first book signing and book launch at Flour Blooms Bakery was a smash! I'm so grateful for all the support.



I am so excited to announce my homecoming book signing in Odessa is slated for Saturday, Nov. 1 at Rosa's Cafe. Those who are a part of the cult understand why I chose this location. Those who aren't should come just to experience the magic that is the #14 chicken. 

I spent the majority of my high school years at that Rosa's, and I'm so excited to see all my old high school pals. If I know Odessa, it'll be a successful debut simply because Rosa's comprises 75% of the Odessan diet. 

I'm also working to schedule my second San Antonio book signing with my mentor, former editor and my friend P.C. Zick. She was kind enough to feature me on Author Wednesday, and she is launching a few fabulous books of her own this fall, so stay tuned for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment